[TransWarp] peak.binding questions

Ulrich Eck ueck at net-labs.de
Wed Jun 4 15:18:39 EDT 2003

thanks for your response.

I'll have to dive into zconfig first, i've looked at
the event-driven example but haven't really got it yet.
zconfig seems to be the long-term solution for what i
really want. in the mean time i'll follow your suggestions.

i'll be off for holiday for two weeks (6.6-23.6)
and i'm fairly busy the last few days .. so i'll
probably report my experiences after my holiday.

Ulrich

--

Ulrich Eck
net-labs Systemhaus GmbH