[TransWarp] peak and zope3

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Jan 17 18:15:26 EST 2003

At 10:06 AM 1/17/03 +0100, Ulrich Eck wrote:
>there are about 20 occurences of Interface imports in the current peak
>package.
>it would not be a big issue to modify it to use the current zope.interface
>package. This would help to keep in sync as well.
>
>would you accept a diff against the current cvs when i rewrite all stuff to
>use zope.interface instead of Interface ??

Yes, thanks.  I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to apply it; it seems I
will be working this weekend on the house I'm trying to move into soon.  It
seems every weekend this month is booked with *something*, and at work I'm
on a project where PEAK isn't applicable (it involves hundreds of Perl
scripts shared by numerous large corporate clients), and thus I can't
justify much work on PEAK at the office right now either.