[PEAK] firebird support for peak

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Dec 30 14:52:33 EST 2003

At 01:12 PM 12/30/03 -0600, darryl wrote:
>In case anyone's interested i've got firebird (and probably by extension
>interbase) working with peak.
>
># Copyright (C) 2003 Darryl VanDorp
>#
>#   This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
>#   modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
>#   License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
>#   version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

FYI, we can't accept contributions under any license more restrictive than
"PSF or ZPL", so I deleted the rest of your message without reading past
the point where I saw the above, so that I won't be influenced by seeing
your code.

We can only take BSD/MIT-ish licenses, because PEAK as a whole is under
such a license.  Sorry.