[PEAK] peak.web usage problem or bug

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Dec 4 20:38:01 EST 2003

At 01:38 AM 12/5/03 +0100, Ulrich Eck wrote:

>if to do a:
>~>./publish test
>
>you get back the error message found in err_templateresource.txt

This is a bug of mine; I'm checking in what I believe is a
fix.  'ResourceProxy' wasn't adapting its target resource to a traversable,
and peak.web.templates are not traversable "in the raw".

>if you do a:
>~>./publish xml
>
>you get back the error message found in err_fileresource.txt

This appears to be a problem from when I changed 'permissionsNeeded' to
'permissionNeeded'.  Specifically, I didn't change the properties in
'resource_defaults.ini' to say 'permission' instead of 'permissions'.

But this may not be the only problem.  I think 'FSResource' has a broken
mechanism for looking up the permission and mime type.  I suspect I simply
never finished writing the code.  :(

In any case, I've checked in an attempt to fix this too.