[TransWarp] thanks!

Jerry McRae 1Jerry at usd1.com
Tue Mar 19 11:10:48 EST 2002

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the examples and the lessons. This is quite helpful. I (and
hopefully many others) have been following TW, but after full days of
deadlines and interruptions and various languages, I don't have the
leftover brain cells or hours in the day to get my mind around how to
actually *use* it.  Your bread crumbs will be very helpful to use slower
travelers.

--Jerry
 /\_/\    Jerry McRae       \|||/       mail safely: The Bat! 1.53d
(~o o~)  (stuck in win98)   (. .)       Zope v2.4.3  - dryer than golf
(     ) / I used to be undecided, now I'm not sure!