[TransWarp] FYI re: 'PEAK' module in CVS

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jun 12 19:45:58 EDT 2002

Just a heads up...  I'm in the process of copying/reorganizing the
TransWarp code to create a PEAK distribution in CVS.

Please be aware that this means that if you make a checkout of PEAK, *it
will not be stable*.  Not only in the sense that the code will not work,
but your checkout itself will break as I rename and move things, as I'm
making many changes directly on the repository itself.

When I am completed the reorganization (probably sometime next week), I'll
announce its availability.  Thanks.