[TransWarp] Re: Problem with TW

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Oct 24 13:34:10 EDT 2001

I would recommend you add your Zope's lib/python directory to your Python
path; It sounds as though the version of the Interface package you're using
isn't up-to-date enough.  Also, although the TW core will work without
ExtensionClasses, the test suite currently *does* require
ExtensionClasses.  You also need to be using a Zope 2.4.x release, for
compatibility with Python 2.1.