A number of important discussions and explanations have transpired on the PEAK mailing list. Phillip Eby, the creator, architect, and primary developer of PEAK, often goes into great detail when responding to questions about PEAK, and also from time to time shares his thoughts on where PEAK is headed. This page collects a number of these posts to the mailing list in the hope that they will help others understand PEAK better in light of the current lack of documentation.
- PWT: layout, macros, parameters, etc. pje 19-Oct-2004
- Traversal, views, and templates = PWT, Reloaded pje 16-Oct-2004
- peak.web in October pje 05-Oct-2004
- Traversal, views, and templates = PWT, Reloaded pje 22-Aug-2004
- Resources and traversal in peak.web pje 21-Aug-2004
- More PWT Ideas (usage, not terminology!) pje 22-Jul-2003
- PROPOSAL: New peak.web.template terminology/explanation pje 21-Jul-2003